NVOCC, or Cargo Consolidation, is the procedure which several products, usually from different shippers, are packed in the same container. Thus, providing a better space use and consequently reducing transport costs of the goods.
Sul Trade is able to offer the following services with quality:
- Freight Bookings to any destination, in all modes;
- Transport from plant to loading port;
- Cargo monitoring at destination until unstuffing or delivery to client.
- Freight Bookings from any destination to Brazil, in all modes;
- Clearance and deconsolidation before Tax and Customs Authorities;
- Container unstuffing in the mode Pier-to-Pier;
- Transport from Terminal until final client.